Pay out-of-pocket for FreeStyle Libre system!
Insurance doesn’t cover your FreeStyle Libre system? You can use a credit card and pay for it yourself*!
If you’re looking for a better way to manage your diabetes, a continuous glucose monitor (CGM) is be a great tool. Unfortunately, there are still insurance companies that do not cover CGM. You may not be type 1, you may not inject often enough or you may already be in control. But we only require a prescription and a credit card and we can ship your supplies! We don’t care if your type 1, how many times you inject — we don’t even care if you have diabetes! As long as your doctor writes a prescription, we can ship.
The FreeStyle Libre 14 Day System:
The FreeStyle Starter kit is perfect for those who have never been on the FreeStyle Libre system!
- Sensors last for 14 days and require just a 1-hour warm-up period
- Reader captures glucose data from the sensor with a 1-second scan
- Reader stores up to 90 days of glucose data
- No coding and no fingerstick calibration required
- Accurate sensor readings (See FreeStyle Libre User Manual)
- Backlit color touchscreen with four reports at your fingertips
- With a quick scan, patients can see:
- Current glucose reading and trend arrow
- A trend graph depicting latest 8 hours of glucose history
The FreeStyle Libre 14 Day System Starter Kit is the easiest way to get started and comes with a reader and two 14 day sensors.
The FreeStyle Libre Starter Kit includes the FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader and and two 14 day sensors (one sensor per box).
The FDA requires a prescription for the FreeStyle Libre system.
For FreeStyle Libre system indications and important safety information, go to: